Check with the provider for the current status of your preferred language implementation; and remember to respect the licenses that different implementations are published under.
(see also devices page for more on hardware with built-in support)
- libemqtt - an embedded C client
- my-mqtt4erl - updated fork of mqtt4erl
- Xenqtt Includes a client library, mock broker for unit/integration testing, and applications to support enterprise needs like using a cluster of servers as a single client, an HTTP gateway, etc.
- IA92 - deprecated IBM IA92 support pack, use Eclipse Paho GUI client instead. A useful MQTT Java swing GUI for publishing & subscribing. The Eclipse Paho GUI is identical but uses newer client code
Javscript / Node.js
- mosquitto websocket client (deprecated, use Eclipse Paho)
- Ascoltatori - a node.js pub/sub library that allows access to Redis, AMQP, MQTT and ZeroMQ with the same API.
- mqtt_lua (deprecated use Paho)
.NET / dotNET
- Eclipse Paho Python client - originally the mosquitto Python client
- python-mosquitto (deprecated use Paho code)