Ideas for apps
Have an idea for an MQTT app but don't have the time, skill or knowledge to create it? or just a cool idea you want to share with the community? add it to the list below.
- a “modern” replacement for WMQTT IA92 Java utility
- cross-platform… could be Java.
- Needs updating to latest MQTT v3.1 with user auth - use Eclipse Paho Java client!
- could look a lot nicer (running IA92 with platform-native LaF improves it for a start)
- a PyGTK desktop pub/sub testing app similar to the GUI in WMQTT IA92 Java utility
- example mobile apps with source
- BlackBerry (JavaME?)
- Windows Phone mobile app with source
- port of MQTT to TI Launchpad
- (is this even possible given platform limitations?)
- This seems like a prime candidate for MQTT-S RF BoosterPack
- MQTT client for NeTV
- add your idea here
- an app for eInk/non-Fire Kindles
- the Kindle is Linux+Java - “should” be simple to use to display an MQTT data feed… assuming you can code for the Kindle without the unreleased KDK
- jailbreak needed